A cloud-based solution for any use case
Enhance your customers’ online experience with cloud-based 3D visualisation, which can accurately display any configuration of any model. We offer two primary online configurators: Palette and Palette+. We deliver both Palette and Palette+ from a single integration, infrastructure, and digital model, creating a dynamic and adaptable deployment.
Globally scalable cloud-based rendering
Unmatched speed to market
High-quality experience on any device, with no plug in or download required
GLOBAL PALETTE ROLLOUT
Lamborghini has been using Palette on its websites across the world since 2019. It is using the solution to enable customers to visualise every option of every Lamborghini model, with an extensive set of interior and exterior camera views.
- Delivering over 1 million images per day
- Interactions like opening the door and boot
- Optimal performance on any device
GLOBAL PALETTE+ ROLLOUT
Audi deployed Palette+ in their top 25 markets across the world. The solution enables customers to configure every option of every Audi model in market-leading quality, with three photorealistic virtual environments to choose from.
- Proven to increase engagement and final basket value
- World-first deployment of innovative cloud-streamed configurator technology
- Advanced render techniques like real-time depth of field
Anonymised data capture and use
GDPR compliant behavioural data with no personally identifiable information
- Customer preferences and actions
- Aggregated configuration and behaviour trends
- Connected data points along the entire buying journey
- Personalisation of the customer experience
- Smart recommendations for dealers and customers
- Enterprise insights for marketing, supply chain and design
Data access through SpotLight
Access and understand your online configurator metrics through Wisdom, our suite of data insights and analysis Apps.
- Wisdom Dash Wisdom Dash™ provides an accessible way to view and understand the numerous and valuable data collected from ZeroLight solutions.
- Wisdom Focus Wisdom Focus enables dealers to understand their customers better through the opt-in collection of data from their configuration sessions.
How does it work?
Real-time 3D rendering and a stack of processes for scaling, all built on top of the AWS infrastructure
- Real-time 3D rendering ZeroLight’s real-time 3D rendering technologies in the Cloud, offering high-quality interactive scenes and on-demand image generation.
- Scaling processes Custom-built, proprietary stack of processes and tools to operate and scale the online configurator as a live service.
- Amazon Web Services Proprietary configuration of AWS base products and services, expertly deployed for scalable, global coverage.