ZeroLight is seeking a Look Development Artist to work alongside our Design, Customer Success and Art teams to produce compelling, photorealistic automotive content that captures the imagination of our clients such as VW & Lucid Motors.
The successful candidate will work with our Design team, becoming a specialist user of our SpotLight Suite in order to generate inspiring automotive content.
This is a newly created role that will focus on the creation of striking images / reference material that showcases our products in the best possible light, to produce content that supports our OEM clients and our sales and marketing objectives
We are willing to consider remote candidates for this position who are happy to make regular visits to our Newcastle Studio.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our internal content creation tool: SpotLight Suite.
- Use SpotLight to generate stunning automotive renders in to be used by the wider team as a showcase for the capabilities of ZeroLight products.
- Support the creation of content for onboarding, tutorials and newsletters.
- Meet with similar Content Creators within our OEM client network to facilitate a two-way knowledge transfer.
- Act as a hero for quality control, making sure that every ZeroLight output is consistent and up to the highest industry standards.
- Collaborate with our Design & Product team on the development of new features.
- Previous experience with content creation within the Automotive sector.
- Strong understanding of automotive photography, composition, light, colour and motion.
- Good understanding of real-time 3D rendering pipeline and PBR shaders and materials.
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and other compositing and production tools like Nuke, Mari, Substance Painter and Designer.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar production environment, delivery high quality content against tight deadlines.
- Sound creative judgement with an eye for detail.
- Able to communicate at a high level across functions and teams, from commercial to development to CG.
- Passionate about creating content and reference material that pushes the boundaries and creates buzz around products.
- Collaborative seeks feedback and invites discussion around ideas and concepts.
To apply for this role please send your CV and examples of work to [email protected]