ZeroLight is seeking an experienced Unity Developer to take responsibility for maintaining and improving the deployment of our technology core.
We’re looking for someone to continue development and enhance an exciting new feature that that integrates into ZeroLight’s rendering technology and SpotLight Cloud platform. This role requires experience of Unity development and C#, you will be working closely with the graphics team using the latest real-time ray tracing technology.
This video shows the kinds of technical challenges our tech team face regularly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ykVvaxVd0
This role is based at our award-winning studio LiveWorks on Newcastle’s famous Quayside, however at present we are all working from home as per government guidelines. We’ve got a great home working set up now, with plenty of support from our Talent Development and IT teams to ensure that new starters have everything they need to thrive in their new roles at ZeroLight. We have successfully onboarded over 40 new employees during the pandemic, ensuring that they go through a detailed induction process with key meetings and training over the first month and beyond.
- Oversee the release and stability of the core rendering software
- Work closely with the graphics team using RTX technology
- Enhance core technology used by ZeroLight’s cloud rendering platforms
- Work as part of an award-winning development team across a range of products for our high-end automotive partners.
- Knowledge with profiling, debugging, and diagnosing issues within large production software stacks.
- Understanding of various rendering techniques and rendering APIs.
- Experience with writing shaders.
- Understanding of 3D maths and the graphics pipeline.
- Significant programming experience with C# and Unity required.
- At least 3 years professional experience.
- Ability to solve problems and innovate.
- A degree in computer science or a related field.