Senior UI-UX Designer
ZeroLight is seeking an experienced and driven Senior UI-UX Designer. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer experiences to our automotive clients including VW, Lamborghini and Audi. It’s paramount that we produce the highest level of creative design for these world’s leading automotive brands and we require innovative and forward-thinking individuals to do this.
The successful candidate will be responsible for devising and implementing high-standard design from concept to delivery. They’ll be managing client projects from a design perspective and working closely with clients to ensure that the vision for each project is realised effectively, whilst collaborating with marketing, development and commercial teams internally to deliver creative and innovative digital products, websites, and mobile applications.
We are willing to consider remote applications for this role.
- Ability to create high quality design from concept to final product. Develop conceptual models, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and final assets for implementation.
- Lead and develop an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
- Work closely with project managers, product managers, and other designers to define and produce innovative solutions to internal, and customer problems.
- Contribute to the customer experience roadmap. Define features across products and solutions for near and long-term delivery.
- Advocate for and follow customer-centred design. Present to business and design leadership, and effectively advocate for the customer in a corporate environment.
- Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience on creative/web/digital agencies.
- A thorough understanding of user centred design processes and in-depth knowledge of art-direction including multimedia design across all platforms and devices.
- Ability to present and communicate your design decisions to stakeholders being open to receive and provide feedback to deliver the best possible results.
- Ability to present design decisions to product, project managers, and developers.
- Be a team player working and collaborating with other designers and developers.
- Experience sketching and illustrating concepts and ideas using illustration, mood boards, storyboards, style frames, wireframes, process flows and prototypes.
- Strong knowledge of design tools, especially Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Ability to manage multiple projects, keep workload organised within project scope and good time management skill.
- Creative ideas with a strong problem-solving mindset and the ability to challenge conventional ways of thinking and working.
- A portfolio of professional UI-UX design work for responsive web platforms.
- Agile work environment experience is a plus.
- Experience within the automotive industry is a plus.