We are looking for an experienced CG Supervisor to lead our Environment Art team, overseeing the work of a team of accomplished 3D Artists and providing creative and technical oversight on ZeroLight’s range of automotive client projects and products.
This is a newly created role, due to increased customer demand, and we are looking for high energy individual who is committed to delivering the highest quality creative work and keen to develop and mentor a strong team of artists.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within the award-winning ZeroLight team, working at the forefront of 3D technology with our world class technology partners such as Amazon, NVIDIA, and Microsoft and delivering projects for some of the biggest automotive brands in the business such as VW, Audi and Lamborghini.
This role is based at our award-winning studio LiveWorks on Newcastle’s famous Quayside, however at present we are all working from home as per government guidelines. We’ve got a great home working set up now, with plenty of support from our Talent Development and IT teams to ensure that new starters have everything they need to thrive in their new roles at ZeroLight. We successfully onboarded over 40 new employees during the pandemic, ensuring that they go through a detailed induction process with key meetings and training over the first month and beyond.
- Assisting and supervising creative resources to achieve the artistic goals and client brief in production.
- Provide creative and technical solutions on an on-going basis, which deliver to client and internal quality expectations.
- An understanding of current technology trends, and how tools and techniques could be applied in production to improve quality or accelerate production.
- Assigning resources to projects, recruiting to expand your team when necessary, and working with external subcontractors.
- Provide mentoring to team members and conduct performance evaluations
- Leadership and at least 3 years management experience.
- Strong communication skills, with proven ability to deliver information successfully to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Can liaise with the customer for a creative brief, lead customer meetings and internal production meetings.
- Has at least 10 years’ experience working in a CG role, and at least 5 years in a supervision role.
- An understanding of 3D production pipelines.
- Experience in automotive
- Experience with real-time visualisation would be beneficial.
To apply for this position please send your CV to the Talent Development Team at [email protected]